At CharityJob we’ve been hard at working improving our website, to make sure everything works a lot better and that your jobs are more visible. We’ve also revamped our courses section, and you can find out what all of the latest updates are below. Here’s everything we’ve been working on, as we’d love you keep in loop about all the great work we do.
- Brand new courses section, making it easier for you to post and edit your courses.
- A new twitter feed for live jobs (gotta move with the times!)
- Update to improve mobile search and usability – more candidates are using their phones after all.
- Search engine optimisation changes to make your jobs easier to find.
- An improved job search, making it easier for candidates to connect with your jobs; this includes bespoke features you won’t get on any other job board: including expanded keyword matching and associating related terms…. we really do spoil you.
- Search suggestions, matching candidates with popular searches and their favourite past searches.
- Better and more optimized jobs categories, so our lovely jobseekers can find your lovely jobs!
Plus, there’s even more to come in the next few weeks and months, we are always working to make CharityJob the best it can possibly be, so keep checking here for updates.
Brand new courses
That’s right, if you didn’t know already, CharityJob is THE place to advertise charity sector courses.
CharityJob isn’t just for jobs. Did you know you can advertise your volunteer roles for free? When it seems it couldn’t get any better, we also offer a place to advertise your courses, once again this is completely free of charge.
There’s even better news, our course pages have gotten even better, and advertising them still won’t cost you a penny. Here’s a run a down on what’s new, remember, if you’re running a course, you can place it here totally free of charge.
So what’s new?
- We have a brand new dashboard so you can manage your courses much more easily. There as easy to organize as your jobs now!
- Just like your jobs you can now draft, edit and save courses.
- The whole process of posting has been simplified and reorganised, everything is a lot easier!
- We’ll e-mail you with updates about your courses.
- Course are easier for candidates to find, with improved search engine results and brand new advertising.
Ready to post, get your course live now.
Why not let us know how you feel about new and improved course feature, drop us a comment with your thoughts.